sexta-feira, fevereiro 10, 2006

Let the Games begin...



Não temos muitas (nem poucas) tradições ou expectativas em Jogos Olímpicos de Inverno, mas não deixa de ser um grande momento para os amantes de Desporto.
"Let the Games begin..."

PS: Girlfriend, I am already imagining us in the weekend seeing SEVERAL exciting curling games. I know... you hardly can control yourself with such a huge happiness :-)

PPS: Good luck for your German national team in that jumps competitions that you germans like so much. Good luck for the downhills and super G and slalom and whatever you all do to go down a mountain. Good luck for the crazy runs with a gun in the back (don´t shoot many spectators). About the bobsleigh I prefer Jamaica, but Germany is immediatly after.

PPS: Only a pitty that you don´t have a decent curling team... I would be a real supporter. So I will have to support the nice swedish girls.